All GT Dream Cars customers are expected to dress in an appropriate manner and obey all driving and safety rules. Children/minors may be present at our events. Adults must accompany children under the age of 18 at all times. Helmets must be worn at all times while in the vehicle (New Jersey State law) (sanitized helmets and hair nets will be provided). Seat belts must be worn at all times. Please review the following information in order to be prepared for an exciting visit.
• Cell Phones are not permitted while driving or in the driving area
• No revealing clothing permitted
• Tie back long hair
• T-shirts with inappropriate slogans/pictures are not permitted
• Clothing should be comfortable and loose fitting
• No open toe shoes permitted
• Smoking permitted in designated areas only (outdoors)
• Smoking not permitted in the cars, pit areas, or in-doors
• No food or drinks are allowed unless provided by GT Dream Cars
• Food and Drinks are not permitted in any of the vehicles
• Alcohol and Drugs are not allowed on the property
• Patrons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed on the grounds or at the event and there ticket will be forfeited
• Obscene language and violence prohibited
Vehicle Operation Conduct
All patrons must:
1) Obey the rules of the driving instructor
2) Wear a seatbelt and helmet at all times
3) Obey all safety-briefing instructions
4) Obey all verbal and signaled commands given by GTDC staff
5) Arrive on time
6) Normal operations maybe hazardous to the following groups:
• Those who are pregnant
• Those with heart conditions
• Those with serious back problems
• Those subject to motion sickness
• Those with other health problems that may make them vulnerable to injury
Spectators are not allowed on the road course or in the photo area. Anyone wishing to be photographed with our vehicles must purchase a driving package via GT Dream Cars, or a spectator ticket.
Patrons are not allowed to adjust the navigation, cd/radio or any accessory features of the vehicle without consent from the driving instructor.
All drivers must present a valid driver’s license or international driver’s license; invalid, expired or suspended driving privileges will automatically prevent you from driving. No photocopies will be accepted.
GT Dream Cars reserves the right to deny service to anyone at anytime without explanation for any reason.
New Jersey State Regulations
State law requires that each driver/rider obey all written warnings and directions regarding this event and refrain from behaving in a reckless manner that may cause or contribute to injury to drivers, passengers, spectators or others. Failure to comply is a violation of law and subject to penalty under the NJ code of criminal justice pursuant to N.J.S.A.5: 3-36:/ Violators may be subject to a fine of up to $1000 and imprisonment.